Do Not Call Policy
Summit Bank N.A. respects the wishes of those customers and prospective customers who do not want to receive telephone solicitation calls from the Bank in their homes. It is the policy of the Bank not to make a telephone solicitation call to:
- Any person who has requested that the Bank not make such calls to the person's residence; or
- Any person who has put his or her telephone number on a national or state Do Not Call registry, except as otherwise permitted by law.
A "telephone solicitation call" means any call that is made for the purpose of encouraging the purchase of products and services from the Bank.
The Bank maintains a list containing the telephone numbers and names (if provided) of those persons who have told the Bank that they do not want to receive telephone solicitation calls from the Bank. Anyone may be placed on the Bank's Do Not Call list by:
- Sending a written request to the Bank at P O Box 15428, Panama City, FL 32406;
- Emailing the Bank at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Calling the Bank at (850) 785-3669
The request must provide the 10-digit residential telephone number that is not to be called and the person's name, if desired. Once a request has been made, the Bank will add the telephone number and name (if provided) to the Bank's Do Not Call list within thirty (30) days. The Bank will maintain the telephone number and name (if provided) on the Bank's Do Not Call list for five (5) years, unless a request is made by the person to have the number removed. If a person's telephone number changes, another request must be submitted to have the new number added to the Bank's Do Not Call list.
The Bank intends to comply with all federal and state Do Not Call laws. Any questions concerning the Bank's Do Not Call Policy may be directed to:
Banking Center Manager Summit Bank PO Box 15428 Panama City, FL 32406